Join the Boston Bluegrass Union and celebrate the legacy of the late Joe Val with three big days of indoor bluegrass at the Sheraton Framingham Hotel.
We have a great lineup of national and regional talent, expanded workshops, Kid’s Academy, music vendors, and round-the-clock jamming. Our 2006 event won the coveted “Event of the Year” award from the International Bluegrass Music Association.
Main Stage Lineup
- Day & Time TBAThe Travelin’ McCourys do not stand still. They are on the road—and online—entertaining audiences with live shows that include some of the best musicians and … More +
- Day & Time TBAOriginally based in New York, Eric and Leigh Gibson have been playing and singing their special brand of brother duet and bluegrass music since 1983. … More +
- Day & Time TBAWhat more can we say? Nine-time IBMA Fiddle Player of the Year, Michael Cleveland and his band Flamekeeper are also multiple IBMA Instrumental Group of the Year. … More +
- Day & Time TBAFrom the Annapolis Valley of Nova Scotia, Canada, the Spinney Brothers are comprised of Allan Spinney , Rick Spinney, Gary Dalrymple, and Adam Pye . Brother duet … More +
- Day & Time TBASpecial Consensus is a legendary Midwestern bluegrass band that has performed at major festivals since 1975. Over the past 30 years they've recorded over 10 … More +
- Day & Time TBADavid Parmley was a member of the venerated group Bluegrass Cardinals until 1992, when he left to form Continental Divide. David has been in … More +
- Day & Time TBA...in the next few weeksMore +
- Day & Time TBA... check back for the emerging lineupMore +